Tramadol is a mild opioid analgesic used to relieve moderate to moderate pain syndromes of various etiologies.
In Ireland, Tramadol is one of the most commonly prescribed painkillers because it helps relieve pain quickly and effectively and improve the patient’s condition.
Administration of tramadol provides the following benefits:
- reduce the perception of pain.
- Quickly reduce the intensity of the pain.
- Effectively stop the pain syndrome.
This painkiller is considered a powerful drug and is classified as a prescription drug because it can be addictive. To buy tramadol in Ireland, you need to see your doctor and get a prescription.
Tramadol has a central mechanism of action. The analgesic effect of the drug is based on its ability to simultaneously activate the body painkiller kappa, my receptors and non-opioid noradrenergic and serotonergic systems.
The appropriateness and dosing schedule of tramadol will be determined by your doctor. However, if you do not have the opportunity to see a doctor quickly and the pain continues to bother you, you can buy Tramadol without a prescription from an online pharmacy.
Before ordering Tramadol online, carefully read the pain relief instructions to explain the exact use.
Tramadol is approved in Ireland for the treatment and treatment of moderate to severe pain in adults and adolescents 12 years of age and older. Due to its strong analgesic effect, the drug is actively used:
- acute, breakthrough and chronic pain in cancer patients;
- Pain from injuries and serious illness.
This analgesic can also be used to relieve pain caused by musculoskeletal disorders such as osteoarthritis.
If you have persistent dull pain in your knee or hip and any movement causes acute pain, you can buy it from a pharmacy near Tramadol and take this painkiller immediately.
It effectively relieves pain and reduces the excitability of the pain center. Analgesics are available for patients who cannot take paracetamol and NSAIDs.
Tramadol is available on the Irish market in the form of:
- 50mg oral tablets and capsules;
- 50 mg / ml solution for infusion or infusion;
- 100 mg, 150 mg, 200 mg prolonged-release tablets and capsules.
The choice of formulation of this or this analgesic depends on many factors, but mainly depends on the type and intensity of the pain.
- Immediate release tablets and capsules are commonly used to treat neuropathic pain and moderate pain.
- The use of a sustained release form of tramadol is recommended to reduce the severe chronic pain syndrome.
- Treatment of acute pain includes the following: In the case of oncological pain, an injectable form of this opioid analgesic is usually used.
Tramadol is considered to be one of the safest drugs compared to other opioid painkillers, but its use can cause addiction and side effects.
Several studies have shown that people with a history of alcohol and drug dependence or dependence on psychotropic drugs, such as hypnotics, are at risk of developing tramadol dependence.
Therefore, to reduce the risk of dependence, tramadol should be taken for a short time, strictly following the recommended dosing schedule.
- The starting dose of tramadol for acute pain varies between 50 mg and 100 mg per day. If the pain does not go away within an hour, you can take the medicine again.
- The starting daily dose for the treatment of chronic pain is 50 mg. The dose is then increased according to the severity of the pain.
- The maximum dose should not exceed 400 mg per day.
In Ireland and Northern Ireland, many regional and European companies supply Tramadol at very different prices. Irish can buy tramadol under the brands Xymel, Tradol, Zydol, Tramake, Tramapine and BY-Madol.
In addition to relieving moderate to severe pain, all of these drugs can be used in anesthesia during a variety of diagnostic and treatment procedures.
It should be noted that the combined analgesics Tramadol / Paracetamol (Ixprim), Tramadol / Dexketoprofen Trometamol (Skudexa) are supplied to Ireland to alleviate pain syndromes of several etiologies.
The synergistic effect of the analgesic effects of the two components helps to quickly reduce pain and inflammation. Combination medicines have a low risk of side effects and are in high demand in the local pharmaceutical market.
In Ireland, however, combined painkillers are prescription medicines and can only be sold on prescription in pharmacies. If you want to buy over-the-counter painkillers containing Tramadol, you can order them online.